Emerald Coast Growers encourages employees to "grow with us." We offer an environment that rewards those with an interest in utilizing their talents while in the pursuit of new skills.
We also look for those who have experience within the green industry and an excitement for plants. Whether your talents are best served in management, plant care, production, clerical duties, trucking and shipping, or computer tasks, we provide the structure and support for you to grow and cultivate those talents.
If you are interested in employment with Emerald Coast Growers, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us regarding specific positions.
Emerald Coast Growers is actively seeking a results-driven sales representative to fully engage with customers and plant brokers and provide support as needed. You will travel (with broker sales reps as directed), attend trade shows, conduct presentations and talks, and provide appropriate solutions for customers to boost top-line revenue growth.
• Present, promote and sell plants/product lines to existing and prospective customers
• Perform program analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive broker and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads and inquiries
• Support customer service in the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, and potential for new plant varieties and programs
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Familiarity with horticultural industry practices
• Familiarity with the perennial product line
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales